Please ensure that YOUR sisterhood is represented on the WRJ Southeast Board by nominating one or more women from your sisterhood to serve on the 2018-2020 WRJ Southeast Board. You may also nominate yourself!
Who is eligible? Any member of a WRJ-affiliated sisterhood who has demonstrated a strong commitment to WRJ and sisterhood through her involvement is eligible to apply for a position on the WRJ Southeast Executive Committee or Board.
1. Attends all WRJ Southeast meetings at her own expense and/or the expense of her sisterhood (except as reimbursed by the district in accordance with its bylaws and standing rules.)
2. Continues to update her knowledge about WRJ – its mission and goals, current activities, program, projects, constitution, and policies.
3. Actively represents WRJ in her sisterhood, congregation, district, and community.
4. Continues to be a member of a sisterhood affiliated with a congregation that is a member of the Union for Reform Judaism
5. Participates regularly in her sisterhood activities, including the annual membership campaign.
8. Promotes WRJ fundraising initiatives, projects, and programs within her local sisterhood and congregation
9. Accepts presidential assignments, including but not limited to committees, task forces, and speaking engagements.
10. Is informed and takes action on critical issues advocated by WRJ.
11. Must be accessible via email and conference calls on a regular basis.
If you have questions please emailEllen Petracco
If you are looking to work for WRJ at the District level at this time, please complete the following form and indicate either or both of the two vacant positions you are interested in. You will be contacted